Spectrums Europe substantiates the efficacy of its CBD Isolate 99 % +
From the outset, Spectrums Europe has been committed to transparency and objective quality and has differentiated itself by the exhaustivity of its technical and regulatory files. Regarding the efficacy of its CBD isolate, far from stopping at bibliographical references, Spectrums has engaged into a series of substantiation studies to support cosmetic applications.
A genuine super molecule
As the main non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid in hemp, CBD has rapidly been a focus point in pharmaceutical but also cosmetic research. The most recent publications attest to its ability to act in synergy with endocannabinoid signaling pathways but also directly on other important biological pathways, notably via TRPV-type nociceptors.
True multifunctional active, CBD show a wide range of properties:
- Antioxidant, protective effect against lipid peroxidation
- Sebo-regulator, anti-acne
- Epidermal homeostasis via the regulation of keratinocyte differentiation
In addition, work has shown its involvement in hair growth via the regulation of the hair cycle.
Clinically tested for its soothing properties
The effectiveness of Spectrums Pure CBD Isolate has been evaluated by a clinical test on a panel of 23 women aged 49 to 70 years with dry and reactive or very reactive skin.
Protocol: application on the face, once a day for 21 days, of an emulsion containing 0.1% of CBD Isolate.
- Significant reduction in the signs of sensitive skin*.
- Decrease in tingling effects: -52%
- Decrease in tightness sensation: -29,6%
- Reduction in visible redness: -27.5
- For a softer, more comfortable skin
- Improved skin softness: +31.4
- Reduction in skin dryness: -19.4
These results were widely confirmed by the panelists.
Proven antibacterial properties
In order to substantiate the antibacterial efficacy of its CBD ISOLATE 99% +, Spectrums Europe measured its Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) on different strains:
Staphylococcus aureus: MIC of 0.1%
Escherichia coli: Mic of 1%.