SOFTGEL PCR + CURCUMA

solate-99pct-cbd

APPLICATIONS

  • Cosmetics
  • Nutraceutics
  • Vape
  • Animal nutrition

TELL US WHAT YOU NEED

CBD ISOLATE POWDER 99% +

Cannabidiol in its purest form.

  • 99% + CANNABIDIOL (CBD)
  • OIL SOLUBLE
  • ODORLESS, TASTELESS
  • THC FREE

Our isolate is an extremely pure crystallized powder with a concentration of cannabidiol greater than 99%.

Never synthetic and never fortified, our hemp extract, naturally rich in phytocannabinoids, begins with 70% of Cannabidiol and is then delicately refined to eliminate the remaining 30% of vegetable matter until a pure crystalline isolate is obtained.

Once in crystallized form, we then crush the crystals to create a powder that can be used efficiently and evenly distributed in the product formulations.

APPLICATIONS

  • Cosmetics
  • Nutraceutics
  • Vape
  • Animal nutrition

TELL US WHAT YOU NEED

 

TOGETHER LET'S DESIGN YOUR CBD PRODUCTS

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

HAUT