Isolate 99% + Cannabidiol (CBD)

Product Description

Our isolate is an extremely pure crystallised powder with a concentration of cannabidiol greater than 99%.

Never synthetic and never fortified, our hemp extract naturally rich in phytocannabinoids begins with 70% of Cannabidiol and is then delicately refined to eliminate the remaining 30% of vegetable matter until obtaining a pure crystalline isolate.

Once in the crystallized form, we then crush the crystals to form a powder that can be used efficiently and evenly distributed in the product formulations.

isolat - isolate - 99% CBD
Properties
  • 99% + Cannabidiol (CBD)
  • Oil Soluble
  • Odorless, tasteless, truly unique molecule
Microbial analysis
  • Total aerobic count < 2000 cfu/g
  • Yeast and moistures < 200 cfu/g
  • E. Coli : Negative
  • Salmonella : Negative
Contaminants ANALYSIS
  • Heavy Metals : Not Detected (ND)
  • Lead : ND
  • Arsenic : ND
  • Residual solvents : ND

Certificate of analysis available.

Approved terminology
  • Non-GMO
  • Conform to good manufacturing practices
  • Made in USA
  • Organically grown hemp
  • Suits vegans and vegetarians
  • Without preservatives
Usage & Shelf Life
  • Shelf-life : 24 monthes.
  • Store in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture.
Bulk Price & Packaging
  • Based on volume
  • Contact-us for more informations

Bulk : 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 kg.

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and has not been evaluated by the FDA.

Back

Isolat 99% CBD

HAUT